Life stories and images by Kathleen Voss

Hello, and welcome to my Blog! I have the greatest job in the world because I get to document the most unforgettable moments in life and then share them here with you! I am so grateful to all of my clients who share their love, families, joys, and life moments with us. While this blog is no substitute for meeting each other in person, I hope you can get a feel for who I am and what inspires me. If you are a prospective client and would like to view my portfolio exclusively, feel free to click on the link to my website. To receive more information regarding pricing and availability, please email me.
MAKE A PHOTOGRAPHER'S DAY...Leave a comment or two- We'd love to hear from ya!

All images are copyrighted by Kathleen Voss and are protected by Federal law. PLEASE do not use without photographer's explicit permission.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Angela & John Wedding

7-5-2008
The Inn at St. John's
I fell in love with Angela & John when I shot their engagement session last year! They are without a doubt the nicest people you would ever want to meet, the kind that you want to become close friends with because just hanging out with them makes you feel so at ease, happy and relaxed. When I was editing the pictures I couldn't take my eyes off of Angela-THAT FACE-sooo beautiful!! John and Angela~I do hope we keep in touch and thanks so much for allowing me to take part in your special day, you are truly deserving of the incredible love and passion you share with one another!





No comments: