Life stories and images by Kathleen Voss

Hello, and welcome to my Blog! I have the greatest job in the world because I get to document the most unforgettable moments in life and then share them here with you! I am so grateful to all of my clients who share their love, families, joys, and life moments with us. While this blog is no substitute for meeting each other in person, I hope you can get a feel for who I am and what inspires me. If you are a prospective client and would like to view my portfolio exclusively, feel free to click on the link to my website. To receive more information regarding pricing and availability, please email me.
MAKE A PHOTOGRAPHER'S DAY...Leave a comment or two- We'd love to hear from ya!

All images are copyrighted by Kathleen Voss and are protected by Federal law. PLEASE do not use without photographer's explicit permission.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chicago Girl

I've been so bad about blogging lately..wedding season has arrived and I've been trying to fit all my engagement shoots in so I have neglected my blog a bit! To my clients that I've worked with in the past two weeks: I PROMISE to get your images posted this week! You can view them on the client login page of my website. :)
Well here's NATALIE!! She's living the life I've always dreamed of in Chicago across from Wrigley Field! I love Michigan and living the suburban lifestyle but I've always dreamed of living in a flat in downtown Chicago. There's just something about that city that I love..the young energy, lake Michigan, the way the city sparkles at night, the awesome shopping (can't get enough of Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn on Michigan Ave) and of course Garrett's Popcorn!
We will be visiting you soon Natalie!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Kathleen the pictures turned out wonderful! I hope you had as much fun as I did. Are there any good ones of me smiling I can not wait to see the rest of them. My e-mail is natalienswain12@hotmail.com. Thanks again!!

Love
Natalie

Kathleen Voss said...

Natalie-
Check out my client proofing page-your pictures are posted there. I had a great time and your pictures are beautiful! Hope you like them:)
Kathleen